Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Red Roses







I've been wearing so much color lately and I'm totally loving it!! This outfit, in particular, makes me realize how much I just adore Red.. note to self, definitely need more red in my wardrobe. 

You know me, keeping it simple and delicate here. I under accessorized because I didn't want to add too much to such a bold print. I also kept it a little more "matchy" than usual because I wanted to emphasize the reds and just create a really feminine look. My little red Prada babies were what I like to call my "New York Splurge," and a gift for myself for working my butt off all summer (hehe, excuses) .. They are the most comfortable heels I've EVER worn and I'm completely obsessed with them.

 I topped the outfit off with a floppy olive hat and my shiny silver clutch and was off for a little shopping on Michigan Ave while visiting Chicago for the weekend!

Don't forget to enter my Nasty Gal giveaway before it's too late! Details below!

PS: Thankies for all the lovely straight hair compliments..I've recently cut it shorter and am loving it straight! <3

Dress: Motel Rocks (Get it here!)
Heels: Prada
Hat: Gypsy Warrior
Clutch: Gypsy Warrior

XOXO 
Olivia

29 comments:

  1. sweet dress babe :)
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite looks yet! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is tht dress very short? I am thinking of getting it because it's so lovely !!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hat with the dress and those shoes.. Gimme ! Haha

    AA

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute^^

    http://norapredatora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! i love the red all through out the outfit! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful outfit! I love your hat, and I must say, your hair is exceedingly fab.

    Eryn xx
    http://fashionfledge.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Usually I don't like it if someone adds few accessories but here my eyes were just focused on that amazing amazing dress and the heels! These really look like a pair of amazingly comfy heels and matching with this dress .. heavenly! I love this color-period of yours, it's so inspiring! :) <3

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! I really love your shoes and bag xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

    Also visit my blog post christian louboutin shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, incredible look. You look like a million bucks. The shoes are my favourite...perfect statement piece.

    http://msnotweirdatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dress and the hat!
    Greetings from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is hands-down my favorite of your outfits EVER! Everything is perfect. This dress is an absolute dream on you, your Prada heels are SUPER gorgeous and look incredibly well-made, and your floppy hat is the perfect last touch!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG you look so cute!! that dress is awesome!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous, love the matching red roses of your cute dress and your darling red Prada!

    Ash
    ftashion
    ashlapin

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress is amazing!!!
    I just found your blog and I'm lovin'it :)

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!!! I love how you matched all the red in your outfit - neat shoes too!

    ReplyDelete