Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hometown Love







As most of you know, I'm on a little 2-week siesta in my small little hometown before I depart for Paris!  It's been nice thus far, relaxing a little and enjoying some time with my family, friends, and my doggies (haha). 

One of the things I love about being home is the nature of people around me, and of course all of the colorful old buildings. There are a lot of historic little spots, and cute little nooks and crannies to explore.. It inspires me to dress a little more colorfully as opposed to the mostly black, white, and neutral fashion of New York (not that I am opposed to that either).  I'm obsessed with this vibrant chiffon kimono as it just drapes beautifully over even a simple little white dress. I paired them with my favorite bag and shoes of the moment and I feel completed!

My brothers recently gifted me those beautiful tiger's eye and quartz ring. I love having special, simple, accessories that go with all my outfits to remind me of what's truly important in life! Remember to always cherish the time you have with your family :)

Kimono: Trigger State (Find it here!)
Dress: The Editor's Market ( Find it here!)
Sandals: Shoe Cult by Nasty Gal ( Here!)
Bag: Madewell
Watch: Marc By Marc Jacobs

Ps: Don't forget to enter my Shoe Cult by Nasty Gal giveaway for a chance at a 150$ gift card to the site! Details in the below post.. PPS: The entries are looking AMAZING so far! Thank you to all who have entered.. I'm going to have the hardest time choosing the winner!!!

XOXO
Olivia


19 comments:

  1. So lovely! I'm obsessed with all of the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You look so happy and carefree! It's refreshing !! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean white dress! (: very cute.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I love the kimono :)
    I can't believe you're going to Paris! So jealous :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty summer look. I love the way those cool studded sandals look with your crisp white dress. The kimono is such a unique piece too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your smile makes me smile bb <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh you are so cute! I hope you keep wearing your hair straight because I loooooove it! Can't wait to see your photos in Paris!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! I just got it cut about 3 inches shorter so I think I'm liking it straight much more :) hehe xO

      Delete
  8. That kimono is amazing! I can just picture it with so many different outfits, but you wear it so well with that white dress! I'm so excited to see your posts from Paris!
    -Caroline
    gourmetsalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline! I cant wait to start photographing there! XO

      Delete
  9. I love to see you more in colorful things, it just makes you shine ! :)

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you ! I will try to incorporate it more often ! XO

      Delete
  10. What gorgeous photos! I've just left my home in Oxford for Canada, and I loved seeing these photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! Have safe travels dear ! XO

      Delete
  11. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, let alone the content!


    My web site; louis vuitton outlet store

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowow!!! amazing look!!! so lovely! look 10

    xoxo

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete