Sunday, December 2, 2012

I want Snow but all I've got is Spring


Well it's officially December so naturally I anxiously look outside my window every two minutes hoping to see little flurries coming down... but they're not. It's warm. Weirdly warm and raining! Rain in December is the ultimate slap in the face. So I decided to cheer myself up with a lovely little floral blouse and my favorite pair of lace shorts.

I know sandals were really pushing it.. but I managed to snag these beautiful Jeffrey Campbell strappy leather sandals for only 35$ yesterday. Can you believe it?! I feel bad for everyone who doesn't take advantage of Nordstrom Rack.. it's possibly one of my favorite places to find amazing deals. They were the only pair.. and in my size *lucky day*

I'm on to making my Christmas list (s). I will post one this week with photos and things so you all can get an idea of what I am hoping to score over the holidays. You all should do the same and send me yours !! I always love new ideas!

Have a lovely Sunday xoxo!
Do something fun for me while I sit in a pile of exam reviews.. 








Sandals :Jeffrey Campbell
Lace-trim Shorts: BCBG
Blouse: Bellatrix
Pendant Necklace: Vintage Chanel

5 comments:

  1. stunning!! That blouse..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Especially the lace trim detail on the shorts! The blouse really adds a nice pop of color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ayaka ! I appreciate your comments <3 Much love!

      Delete