Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday Party


So here is a short & sweet update for you all this weekend. This week has been absolutely crazy with school and exams.. only one more week of it to go before Christmas break and I couldn't be happier!

We have been having the strangest weather the past two weeks.. warm and rainy and almost like the end of spring. It's really strange. Anyway, the weather has lead me to come up with warmer alternatives for the holiday themed parties I've attended. I thought it might be a good post for everyone who lives in warmer climates around the holidays!

If you are sick of the usual green/gold/silver/red for the holidays then I think this would be a good alternative. It's a nice take on the LBD that I updated with some Chartreuse accessories and a blue/green plaid button up. Sure it's not really Christmas themed.. but still nice for a cocktail party~!

Oh and.. I just found out this week that I will be spending the entire fall semester of '13 in Paris! I couldn't be happier!!

xoxo





Belt and Necklace: H&M
Black Ribbed Dress: Topshop
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Heels: Jeffrey Campbell

4 comments:

  1. wow really cute I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, as well as your blog (:
    Such inspiration.
    Congratulations on going to Paris next year!

    ReplyDelete