Thursday, December 6, 2012

Higher the Heels, Closer to God


Kept it a little basic today because I didn't want anything to steal the thunder of these new beauties on my feet. I am obsessed. There is no other way to describe my infatuation with these shoes. Aside from the fact that they are not as comfortable as my Lita Spikes.. they outrank my other shoes in every other possible form of wonderfulness.

Like I said, just kept it simple in my favorite beaded crop top and my favorite pair of skinnies. I've been experimenting with different ways to wear these bad boys and I've come to the conclusion that simple is best. How do you feel about them? Awesome or obnoxious? I realize they might not be everyones cup-o-tea.






Beaded Top: Chelsea & Violet
High Waisted Skinnies: Cheap Monday Second Skin
Chain Belt: H&M
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell 
Leopard Donna Coat: UNIF

xoxo
random graffiti looks neat. 



6 comments:

  1. WOW! Talk about SHOES! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Those shoes are awesome, especially in the last photo with the cheetah coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish I was skinny enough/ballsy enough to pull off an outfit like this....

    ReplyDelete