Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!









Happy New Year to all my wonderful readers and fans!!! I can't be more thankful for all the support I have received in the last two months of the start up of my blog. I hope the new year brings many great things to come here!! ;)

I chose this beautiful blue dress from Inlovewithfashion.com for one of my New Year's parties!!! I cannot resist a beautiful circle skirt that flows with every twirl! I was a little engulfed in my girly side while photographing, if you can't tell! I added some navy lace tights, silver spikes, black leather, and of course a little sparkle.. what is new years without some sparkle!! My daddy picked out the tights and necklace for me for Christmas, he has great taste.
 Otherwise, I tried to keep it a little simpler.. I can see myself re-wearing this dress a million times with an oversized sweater and comfy ankle boots in the winter.. a nice sandal in the summer.. ahh the versatility of a beautiful dress!!

I will be back with a couple more posts from Chicago in the next few days! I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year's Eve & New Year's Day !!!

Much Love, xoxo

Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace, Tights: Christmas Gifts with Unknown origins (hehe)




12 comments:

  1. wow really simple and beautiful! I love it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look. Love the blue dress and the tights are so hot.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and the tights!! super cute!!! I'm in love with your blog! I'm following now,
    hope you can check mine out :)

    xoxoxo
    -Janice

    UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous look. And your legs almost look too sexy for an ordinary fashion blog in those tights :-)
    Kisses and compliments.

    ReplyDelete